Twitter Contest Rules
Each time the Golden Knights have the player advantage on a power play, tweet @AdamSKutner with the hashtag #AdamKutnerPowerPlay
- Contest is available during live games only and not during replays.
- One (1) entry per powerplay is allowed. Multiple, illegible, and incomplete entries disqualify the Participant.
- All decisions of the Law Firm are final and non-appealable.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Submissions after each powerplay ends will not qualify for the Giveaway.
- The prize has no cash value.
- Must be at least 8 years old to ride the Zamboni, if the giveaway includes the Zamboni
- Winners will be notified via their Twitter handle.
- Resale of tickets voids the prize.
- Tickets are redeemable only by smartphone.
- Each time the Golden Knights have the player advantage on a power play, we’ll pick 1 of Adam’s Twitter followers who tags him on Twitter with the hashtag #AdamKutnerPowerPlay
- If the Golden Knights score on the power play, the person selected will win two (2) tickets to a Golden Knights home game chosen by Adam Kutner. Multiple Goals in a powerplay will only result in two (2) tickets being awarded.
- If the winner’s acknowledgment within 24 hours cannot be obtained, an alternate winner may be chosen.
- Contest open to Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, California Residents only
- Twitter is not affiliated with this contest and is not responsible for its content.