Here’s An Easy Chance To Win 2 Tickets To The Golden Knights Regular Season Home Opener Or 2 Tickets To The Golden Knights Home Game On 10/8 Courtesy Of Adam S. Kutner! BONUS: 10/8 Winner Will Receive A Free Ride On The Zamboni!
Entering for a chance to win is fast and easy!
- Like the Adam S. Kutner Facebook page & Leave A Comment
- Enter your name and email address on the entry form here – (This is how you will be contacted if you win)
- That’s It! Good Luck!
The winner will be selected randomly from those who complete the required steps above and notified via the email address provided on the entry form.
The winner must claim tickets by 10/1 or an alternate will be selected. Please see rules below for additional details.
Adam S. Kutner & Associates is pleased to announce a periodic giveaway to see the Golden Knights. We’ve enjoyed serving Las Vegas and the surrounding communities for decades, and this is one way we are thanking the community for allowing us to help them get the settlements they deserve in their personal injury cases.
- *Must be at least 8 years old to ride the Zamboni.
- One (1) entry per game is allowed. Multiple, illegible, and incomplete entries disqualify the Participant.
- 1 Winner Per Game.
- Contest is available during live games only and not during replays.
- All decisions of the Law Firm are final and non-appealable.
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Submissions after 9/30 will not qualify for the Giveaway.
- The prize has no cash value.
- The Giveaway is for 2 (two) home game tickets on 10/2 & 10/8 only and do not include travel or accommodations.
- Must be at least 8 years old to ride the Zamboni, if the giveaway includes the Zamboni
- Winners will be notified via the email address provided on the entry form.
- If the winner’s acknowledgment is not within 24 hours of the Giveaway ending, a secondary winner may be selected.
- Resale of tickets voids the prize.
- Tickets are redeemable only by smartphone.
- Contest is open to Nevada Residents only.
- This promotion is not affiliated with Facebook, which is not responsible for its content.